Sunday 12 November 2006

Do contact me with anything constructive you might have to say . my main mail address is
Gentine@aol.co.uk

I care a lot about the suffering of animals and what is happening now in the far east the faces of those poor sad creatures with faces asking ,what did i do, i want to take them away from there misery and protect them.
I would not stand on the side and watch they would have to kill me too that is how deeply i feel about it. Handing over money would only ease my conscience nothing more.

When i see the advert for children suffering i want to get hands on, money is not really the answer. As an
abused child myself i know that no one gets to see what is going on it all comes too late and money only pays the servents to do a job of careing but of course if you feel it is the answer go ahead who knows it might save some one.
tineGen

No comments: