Sunday 12 November 2006

about me

What am i about you are probably finding that out as you go. For years i wrote poetry and stories and have them stored away in boxes. I won a top prize for a poem in 2004 but i do not enter many competitions infact it is rare that i do. 0ne or two of my stories childrens ones have been sent to publishers after being told on good authority they were good enough to be published, to be returned. I have had some of my adult stories published. But the competition is strongly against an unknown name when one has childrens writers like Madonna and other celebs writing books, who do you think publishers are going to look at some one they have never heard of or kylie minogue, who i love insidently, or madonna. And no one can compete with J.K.Rowlings of course.

No comments: