Sunday 12 November 2006

WHOOPY at last im in here back where i belong on my poetry blog. Each time i leave the doors gets slammed on me and i can not get back in, my password is never right even though i note the thing down, then i have endless words to repeat, i never know what that prooves, its like a wearing down procedure, a sort of endurance test. You get so bored you almost switch of so that you start getting mixed up and questioning yourself. 0f course you can always start another blog or pull out altogether but i enjoy blogging and think i have a lot to offer so i wont. As it is this is my third one, nothing fancy but i am pleased with it. My third one on blogspot that is.

To think once i thought all i needed was to be able to write which comes natural to me, always did. My problem is not the writing its the endless passwords,names,display name,user name,real name,password for this and then something else. Never mind i will get there never fear, obstacles are my speciality i have had plenty in my life god knows. Life would be boring without a challenge of some sort every day. Some would never survive some of the things i have been through in my life, thats another story tell you all about it some time. You will never believe it.

I never entered blogging with the desire to be a top blogger and work my way to the top or get some kind of oscar. It all started with a friend suggesting i give it a whirl that is a friend i met over the net. So knowing nothing i gave it a go. Thats not saying that i am not a competitive sort i am but i just think there are too many bloggers younger and better qualified to get to the top than i am, if i was younger and knew my computor better i would be in the running because i am a determined sort and very resilient, and i love what i do writing stories and poetry of which i have plenty of. Follow me and you will see i can offer you stories about anything and poetry to lift you from the depths of hell.

Bloggers are all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds but they are not ordenery, like me they have this urge to reach out to the world and say hey i am here, listen to me, what do you think of this?

No comments: