Monday 13 November 2006

Glory

Glory.

I stand strong where i stand i have given my all and made this
a much better world.
Winter is just around the corner and soon i will not bloom again for many months.
I will sleep here where i lay as though i were dead.
I hope they will remember me and not dig me up.
when winter comes i am barely a stick in the ground, from stunningly beautiful
blooms and shiny green leaves i become nothing.
I fight back but i must rest until spring.
I am stripped of everything that i am. One might say i am dead and then i rise again.
everything is taken from me then given back to me in one giant swoop when spring comes again.
You will see what i mean i will come back stronger and more beautiful than ever, my scent will
be strong you will take me into your home to fill your room with beauty.
by Gentine

No comments: